Monday, October 18, 2004

SCORE

YES!!! For some reason, my stubborn pig of a blog has finally submitted and republished properly... Before, it was telling me my FTP password was incorrect, when I'd just taken the damn thing OFF FTP! Maybe tis just cos I'm not at home on my Paccy Lappie? [Sigh]

A full collection of random thoughts from the past week of non-blogging will follow when I return home... Also, I will insert all the links etc that used to be on the toolbar! Back to the three page version! :D I'm investigating drop-down menus, but so far I haven't found one that I can just steal from a page and stick my own links into... How unhandy!

A brief note, while I'm here: There was a strange little competition thing running for the last week chez MPW, which stemmed from everyone getting a sheet of random quotes n stuff, with a blank jigsaw piece in the bottom corner. The idea was to somehow decorate the piece, cut it out and stick it up on the whiteboard in the "Reading Room". (I.e. the library, only no fiction section... There's also a Library, which is the computer room. And a computer classroom. [Roll eyes]) Anyway, I photocopied a biro doodle-sketch I did of the garden out the front when I was bored between lessons a couple of weeks ago, zoomed it down and cut it out to fit the shape... And when I arrived today, I found a bar of chocolate in my pigeon-hole! Scorage! I owned les artistes... :D Doodling does pay, really, whatever teachers say :D

1 comment:

Will said...

Lol... as in Paccy Bell-end